A weekly round up of the best and most informative articles from the Brexit blogs.
We begin with a bumper edition...
- No, we will not get a “punishment beating” if we leave the EU - The Sceptic Isle
- Cameron’s Fear That EU Partners Will Reveal Truth About His “New Deal” - Semi-Partisan Sam
- Flexcit: a better idea than the EU - Pete North
- Towards a "permanent solution" - EU Referendum
- A Pragmatic Approach - Independent Britain
- Beyond Norway - The Brexit Door
- A winning plan - Leave the EU, Keep the Single Market - The EU Question
- Another Letter to UKIP - Tommy R
- The Status Quo fallacy (with apologies to Francis Rossi) - UK Unleashed
- A statement from the Prime Minister - White Wednesday
- Pro-EU arguments: Critical thinking - Red Cliffs of Dawlish
- A blueprint for the future - Leave HQ
** Are you a Brexit blogger?
If you're blogging regularly but not on the list below please let me know so you can be added and your work can be showcased in these round ups - email: Mr.Brexit@gmail.com